Pin It

Sunday, July 7, 2013

What Is Donors Choose?

I have previously written about the wonderful organization, Donors Choose.

I currently have a project posted on their site to add 4 Kindle Fires to my classroom.  I am so close to meeting my goal!  I have about two months to raise the remaining $256 for my project to be funded.

However, that IS NOT what I am writing about.  This posting is for all of you teachers out there that aren't aware of this amazing resource!  Please check the site out, consider supporting a teacher, and write a proposal for something that you have been desiring for your students!  

What do you need to inspire, engage and encourage your students?

Link to my project:


Here is a short video explaining DonorsChoose:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Seiber's Class Where Learning Happens