Pin It

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I finally have some pics to share of my classroom.  I made it through the first week!  I have an amazing class this year.  I'm so excited!  I'm teaching a 2nd and 3rd grade split class and they are all independent and hard workers!  Most of my ideas I found on Pinterest and some of the cute things you see I bought or downloaded free on the Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) Store.  I linked each one.
 

 
This is our super cute new reading nook!  The kids love it and are begging to read! 
Great problem right? 
Don't you love the lamp? Under $9.00 shade and all at Target!  Woo Hoo!
Here is the link to the FREE (love it, right!?) CAFE sign for Daily 5.
 


 
Are all available on the TpT store.  They are too cute!
 

 
My welcome bulletin board, "Whooo is in Our Class?"
And some erasers I made for the kids for the first day reminding them that no one is perfect!
 
 
And last but not least...our class pet. 
Delta.  He is a Male Delta Fancy Fin Beta Fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Seiber's Class Where Learning Happens