Pin It

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Curriculum Night Welcome!

Families were greeted by their little ones handprints. Awww...
My hubby made me the cute owl!  My current obsession!

We don't get to do crafty things very often, so when we do, it's a blast. 
We made these little owls out of TP tubes and cupcake liners! 
I got the idea from {HERE}. 
Our room looked super cute!
You can also check out my Curriculum Night Power Point available on TpT. 
I showed this along with student work, showing expectations and what level 4, 3, 2 and 1 would look like. 
I had some great parent feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I love your owls!

    You have a wonderful blog Amy. I am so happy to have discovered it!

    I am your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Mrs. Seiber's Class Where Learning Happens